The Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set is what you’ve been searching for if you’re looking to enjoy outdoor sports with your family and friends without too much effort. Are you fed up of cheaply-made and difficult to put up portable nets? Read this review of the Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
The Boulder portable badminton net set is great for all kinds of games, including pickleball, badminton, and children’s volleyball.
It is ideal if you like playing these games, but don’t have the time to invest in a net that’s difficult to set up and take down. It’s simple to set up and only takes a few minutes and you’re ready to play. If you want to know what equipment you need for badminton then read our comprehensive article, with recommendations.
The following pros of owning a Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set are why it’s an excellent addition to any family:
- It is lightweight, foldable and complete with a robust carry bag.It takes up little space and is can easily fit into your car!
Easy to set up and take down
- The entire set is joined by a flexibility rope. In just 3-5 minutes you’ll be done and you wont lose any pieces. Place it on a flat surface for best results.
The net height is adjustable
- The user simply has to slide the moveable net upwards or downwards to alter the height to suit various sports. The highest setting is 60.5 inches. This is ideal for badminton. The lowest setting is 34 inches which is perfect for pickleball or tennis. This net is also ideal for children to play volleyball.
Rust-resistant material that is durable
- The strong nylon net and the rust-resistant stand made of painted steel are built to last.
Ideal for family fun
- Sport is the best opportunity to spend time with your friends and family, and this portable net set will bring all the excitement in your yard, your beach or even your driveway camping site.
Ideal for kids and adults alike
- Let your children be introduced to badminton, volleyball and tennis early in their lives using the Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set. It’s fantastic for those who are just starting out wanting to play these sports for fun.
The Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set is ideal for camping, parties or family vacations. It is constructed from top quality nylon that is resistant to tearing and has rust-resistant painted steel to guarantee long-lasting longevity. The steel which the poles are made from are made with 50% thicker steel compared to Boulder’s biggest competitor.
Thanks to its strong structure, you can utilize it outdoors and indoors without any issues.
The freestanding net is secured using a revolutionary bungee cord design that lets you set it up on any level surface.
It isn’t necessary to unravel ropes or pound stakes down into the ground. It can be easily placed in your driveway, backyard or even at the beach.
Very Easy To Set Up
Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set is very lightweight and easy to fold and comes with a convenient bag to carry the net set. The net folds down to only 3 feet, so it can be tucked away into the trunk of your motor vehicle to transport it to camping and family vacations. Because all the components of the net set are linked together by a bungee cord, this makes it easy to set up and take down the net. It will take about 3 to five minutes in total. There are no stakes or tools required and even a child can manage it.
Great Net For Various Fun Sports
This adjustable portable net isn’t just ideal for badminton, but it is also ideal for other sports too, This includes tennis, pickleball, and children’s volleyball.
The adjustable height of between 34 to 60.5 inches allows you to quickly switch the net from low to high. The net isn’t the best for competitive volleyball since it’s 3ft shorter than a regulation volleyball net. This net’s maximum height is 5 feet 1inch in height, while official volleyball nets range from 7ft to 8ft tall.
Select from 3 sizes
There are 3 widths that you can pick from. Each size is sold as a separate item. Make sure to select the correct size to fit the space that is available. The 17-foot net weighs 10lbs, the 14-foot net weighs 9lbs while the 10-foot net weighs 8lbs.
17 foot net
- Ideal size for 2-on-2 games where you have large open spaces in which to play.
14 foot net
- Perfect for games of 1-on-1 between adults or where thee is 1 adult and one child per side.
10 foot net
- Half the width of a standard court for badminton. This size net is ideal for smaller areas such as driveways. It’s great for 1-on-1 games or games played by young children.
How Do You Adjust The Net Height
Simply slide the net upwards and downwards on the poles. Should you not like to have the poles sticking up when the net has been lowered, then the side poles are able to be folded down in half. When the side poles are folded down, the height of the net is 33 inches(2 feet 9inches).
I’m sure it’s become clear from the information we’ve shared about the Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set, why it is one of the most popular portable net sets currently in the market. This review gives you the information that allows you to make an informed decision on whether the Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set is right for you and your family. If you’ve got value out of this review then please comment and let us know your thoughts.
Please also read our article, with reviews, of the Best Portable Badminton Net Sets of 2021.